- Carl Boettiger, Noam Ross, Alan Hastings (2013) Early Warning Signals: The Charted And Uncharted Territories. Theoretical Ecology http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12080-013-0192-6 [Blog Post] [Open Access Version]
- Fuller, Kate, David Kling, Kaeilin Kroetz, Noam Ross, and James N. Sanchirico (2013) Economics and Ecology of Open-Access Fisheries. In: Shogren, J.F., (ed.) Encyclopedia of Energy, Natural Resource, and Environmental Economics, Vol. 2 Encyclopedia of Energy, Natural Resource, and Environmental Economics p.39-49. Amsterdam: Elsevier. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-375067-9.00114-5 [Request reprint via email]
- Just, Allan and Noam Ross. “The bigger dig: expanded soil pit methods,” 9 July 2003, Presentation at Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study 40th Annual Cooperators’ Meeting.
In Popular Press
- “Extinction Debt,”(Initial author) Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., February 23, 2011
- “If Everyone Moves to the City, What Gets Left Behind?” Good.is, January 17, 2011
- “Why the Ethanol Debate Isn’t Helping Anyone,” GreenBiz.com, June 3, 2009,
- Shapiro, Andrew and Noam Ross “Four Lean, Green Strategies for an Uncertain Economy” Harvard Business Review’s Leading Green, October 29, 2008.
- “What a Silent Spring Means for Business Risk,” GreenBiz.com, March 6, 2007.